Need help about Burn a FlashROM

steven james pyro at linuxlabs.com
Mon Nov 4 09:09:01 CET 2002

Greetings,

It's a flash chip ( often w/ RNG and even some GPIO in lines) that speaks
a serial protocol somewhat like LPC. Like LPC, it can support larger
address spaces with fewer pins than a regular flash.

G'day,
sjames

--
-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                     230 peachtree st nw ste 701