Need help about Burn a FlashROM

Dino dino at everfocus.com.tw
Mon Nov 4 01:50:01 CET 2002

Hi!

    Is anyone know how to flash linuxbios to FlashROM,  I use the K7SEM , I see many document on the website , I understand how to burn linuxbios to the DOC (These documents  on the wbesite are very detailed), but i don't know how to burn  linuxbios to the FlashROM , Is use the program like AWDFLASH , AMIxxx or uniflash ? or using a Flash Burner ?  ,  How to make a rom image for the FlashROM ? The FlashROM is original FlashROM on the MotherBoard  or buy bigger one ? , I'm sorry my english , I appreciate your answer !

    Best regards,

    Dino