Regarding the register values for the SDRAM intialization.

sivakumar sivakumar.subramani at wipro.com
Mon Dec 30 09:11:01 CET 2002

Hi,

I am porting the northbridge 82845e for my motherboard. While coding raminit.inc file, I took the file from the 82830 chipset directory and modified as per the requirement of the 82845e chipset.
Now I want to know, How to get the register value of the regsiters, like DRB DRAM ROW BOUNDARY REGISTER and etc.
Do I need to read these regsiter value from the system using normal BIOS? I could not find much details about the values in the specification.
Is my assumption is correct?

Thanks,
Siva