STPC status

Steve M. Gehlbach steve at nexpath.com
Sun Dec 15 11:57:00 CET 2002

> I would like to know if someone is working on the STPC port. I am woking
> with a STPC Elite custom board (I have a development board too), and I
> would like to test the linuxbios on it.
>

> Regards,
>     Juan Antonio García

The STPC is not currently integrated into the linuxbios code base.  I have
the code for the consumerII, which should be pretty close to the Elite,
except for VGA, which the Elite doesn't have. Just comment out the
VIDEO_CONSOLE and related settings in the config file.  The important thing
is the SDRAM interface, which both have.  If you are using the evaluation
mobo, the super IO appears to be the same on both, so the serial console
should work.

If you would like the code, let me know, and I will email it to you.

-Steve G.