VGA and LinuxBios

Steve M. Gehlbach steve at nexpath.com
Thu Dec 12 01:12:01 CET 2002

> I am working on getting the sis 530 working which on my Arbor PIA-671
> board has a 630 3D AGP card I would mainly like to use for my project.
> So if you can send me the code to enable the VGA stuff that would be
> great. I do have the datasheet for the board and its video controller
> so I may be able to find the "special chip specific" stuff from looking
> at your code.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> --
> Nathanael Noblet

I'll just tar up all the files that relate to what I was doing and email
them to you.  The code base is as of about August; I haven't updated lately.
The motherboard I am using is a pcchips 787cl+.

Also, one thing I was working on is a graphics splash or logo screen, that
holds for a few seconds at startup.

The linuxbios logo is great, is there a larger version of this, suitable for
640x480 display?

-Steve