LinuxBIOS and Vxworks

BIOS Support bios at sandtecmedia.com
Tue Dec 10 20:32:01 CET 2002

Kevin,

I'm looking forward to duplicating the success you had with the VIA Epia
motherboard code.

Are all the patches for VIA Epia in Andrew's hands now?

Anybody: What's the recommended approach/reference/magic to getting video
going for LinuxBIOS. I'd like to get the on-chip video going on the VIA Epia
board - Hints appreciated.

Thanks.
Andy