[FAQ] The Open Source Stackable PC BIOS

Adam Sulmicki adam at cfar.umd.edu
Mon Dec 9 21:07:01 CET 2002

Hello,
	I have updated the FAQ with various comments from
	"Booting from floppy" thread. Comments on FAQ welcome.

		http://www.eax.com/ADLO-FAQ.html

	This FAQ does not intend to duplicate LinuxBIOS FAQ but rather
	give a bird view of the various BIOS projects and give someone new
	to the BIOS projects better idea what's it about and why someone
	would want to do this.

	In this release:
	  new question     * Q10: What is what?
	  heavily updated  * Q3: So is this accomplishment just art for art's sake?
	  updated question * Q6: So when can I expect to see it in commerical motherboards?

--
Adam Sulmicki
http://www.eax.com 	The Supreme Headquarters of the 32 bit registers