LinuxBIOS on my system.

sivakumar sivakumar.subramani at wipro.com
Sun Dec 8 23:54:00 CET 2002

Hi,

PLEASE IGNORE THE ATTACHMENT !!

I trying to bring up my System with LinuxBIOS.My machine configuration
is as follow:
MainBoard: vc15.
NorthBridge: Intel 845 MCH
Southbridge: INtel 82801BA
SuperIO: SMSC LPC47M192.

I have modified the linuxBIOS to support these component as per their
specification. I build the Image also.

When started the system with the new image, I am getting following lines
only through serial output:

Welcome to minicom 2.00.0

Compiled on Feb 26 2002, 09:38:06.

Press CTRL-A Z for help on special keys

LinuxBIOS-1.0.0 Sat Oct 26 14:32:26 IST 2002 starting...

LinuxBIOS-1.0.0 Sat Oct 26 14:32:26 IST 2002 starting...

After that nothing is happening. Can any one help me in proceeding
further.

Thanks,
Siva.s

--