Booting from floppy

Phil Brooks PhilB at olymed.com
Fri Dec 6 19:59:01 CET 2002

We are interested in using LinuxBIOS on our medical system, running the Digital Logic P5 PC-104 SBC. After reading these posts, and scanning the FAQ, I am confused about boot methods:

Will LinuxBIOS work on a stand-alone system with a EIDE disk?

If floppy boot won't be supported, can it boot from cdrom?

Thanks very much,

Phil Brooks

Phil Brooks - Software Engineer
Olympic Medical