common flash hw write enable methods

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Dec 4 16:15:01 CET 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Pardon me Andrew? It happens that I got the thing to work. This was in
1.4.1 and under Linux, Slackware Linux 8.0 if you're curious. I simply
plugged the file that you made into the space provided, and adjusted the
rest of the settings to match. If you mean that the elf boot program
that everyone is proud of, and rightfully so, does not work under Bochs,
I'll agree. I tabled it, because I could not figure out a way to make it
work. I figured correctly that I'd need to make a port to a particular
motherboard to make it work for me. Oh, and what did you mean? Anyway.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi