linuxbios and gcc 3.2

steven james pyro at linuxlabs.com
Mon Dec 2 16:13:01 CET 2002

Greetings,

Possably a packing problem? Are you dumping the raw byte values to check
for bad padding?

G'day,
sjames

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002, Ronald G. Minnich wrote:

> I'm trying to track down the problems with linuxbios, mptables, and gcc
> 3.2
>
> The symptom is that the myrinet card which is in the slot for 02:1.0
> ends up with IRQ 0 when linux is done parsing the mp table.
>
> So far I am dumping the intsrc entries in the mp table and they look fine
> from the linuxbios side.
>
> If anyone has any hints I'll take them. This is weird.
>
> ron

-------------------------steven james, director of research, linux labs
... ........ ..... ....                     230 peachtree st nw ste 701
the original linux labs                             atlanta.ga.us 30303
      -since 1995                              http://www.linuxlabs.com
                                   office 404.577.7747 fax 404.577.7743