Fwd: BOUNCE linuxbios at listserv.lanl.gov: Approval required:

Ronald G Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Wed Aug 28 17:22:02 CEST 2002

Greetings,

Very intrigued by your work and love the results. It seems to me that
mainboard vendors will not be helpful in any way toward this work per your
note re: Intel and their newer chipsets. That being my general take on the
situation, do you folks know anyone even *beginning* to deal with
ServerWorks/SuperMicro boards? Specifically this one:

http://www.supermicro.com/PRODUCT/MotherBoards/GC_LE/P4DL6.htm

I want to contribute to your efforts with this board, but don't even know
where to begin yet. If anyone is working on this general species, I'd love
to know so I can get a head start. Even better, if someone is willing to
figure it out and make it work for $, please send them my way.

Many thanks,

Eff Norwood