[coreboot-announce] Is there anything I can do to make coreboot better?

shawn Bai programassem at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 16:31:53 CEST 2011

Hello, guys,
       I am very pleased to have the chance to talk with you.       I hope I do not bother you.       My name is Shawn Bai, and you can call me Shawn, it's OK.
       I am very interested both in the low-level in embedded system, and in BIOS level in desktop computer or server.       I get to know this open source project while I browse the internet.
       I think it's a very good project to help me understand what happens within the system, even more.
       Is there anything I can do to make coreboot better?       I have some work experience in embedded system low-level development, mainly in Board support package.
       Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Shawn Bai