[coreboot-announce] [ANN]Read-only git mirror of the coreboot repository

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Sun Jan 30 12:45:41 CET 2011

Hi,

given the large interest in using git by members of the community, I worked on
an official read-only git mirror for general use.
It has a website with code browser at http://code.coreboot.org/p/coreboot-git/
and the repo URL is git://code.coreboot.org/coreboot-git.git

It's automatically updated by a post-commit hook in the SVN repository.

Compared to the SVN upstream, it contains the full history (though not all
seems to be reachable, eg. the "coreboot-v1" branch), which I cleaned up a bit
to avoid confusing git-svn with our repository restructurings we did over the
years.
Since revision 4900 it's completely in sync with upstream, so most users
shouldn't notice.

Patrick