Wikipedia titles start with a capital letter, hence it is "Option ROM" but
in the article, most references are "option ROM" and probably all
references should be "option ROM".
option being lowercase because it is an English word, and ROM being
uppercase because it is an acronym.
On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 2:44 PM, Paul Menzel <
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 14:42:12 +0100
Signed-off-by: Paul Menzel <paulepanter(a)users.sourceforge.net>
src/Kconfig | 16 ++++++++--------
1 file changed, 8 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
diff --git a/src/Kconfig b/src/Kconfig
index 3141069..5816cb4 100644
@@ -48,14 +48,14 @@ endchoice
Support running hardware initialization in parallel.
depends on THREADS && !CSM
- bool "Hardware init during option ROM execution"
+ bool "Hardware init during Option ROM execution"
- Allow hardware init to run in parallel with optionrom
+ Allow hardware init to run in parallel with Option ROM
This can reduce boot time, but can cause some timing
- variations during option ROM code execution. It is not
- known if all option ROMs will behave properly with this
+ variations during Option ROM code execution. It is not
+ known if all Option ROMs will behave properly with this
@@ -304,16 +304,16 @@ menu "BIOS interfaces"
Support PnP BIOS entry point.
- bool "Option ROMS"
+ bool "Option ROMs"
- Support finding and running option roms during POST.
+ Support finding and running Option ROMs during POST.
depends on OPTIONROMS && QEMU
- bool "Option roms are already at 0xc0000-0xf0000"
+ bool "Option ROMs are already at 0xc0000-0xf0000"
- Select this if option ROMs are already copied to
+ Select this if Option ROMs are already copied to
0xc0000-0xf0000. This must only be selected when using
Bochs or QEMU versions older than 0.12.
SeaBIOS mailing list