Uwe Hermann wrote:
Mptable related fixes for ASUS P2B-DS.
- Add "select IOAPIC" in the board's Kconfig file.
- Set CONFIG_MAX_PHYSICAL_CPUS to 2 on the board. There are two
CPU sockets (Slot 1) and each CPU can only have one core, multi-core CPUs
didn't exist in that era (CONFIG_MAX_CPUS was set to 2 already).
- Drop useless/duplicated enable_lapic() call from ASUS P2B-DS's romstage.c,
that function is always called if either CONFIG_SMP and/or CONFIG_IOAPIC
- Rework ASUS P2B-DS mptable.c to fix a number of things:
- Convert it to use mptable_write_buses() as all mptable.c files should do.
- Fix incorrect IOAPICID (it's 0x11 for the external 82093AA IOAPIC).
- Fix a bunch of hardcoded bus IDs, remove incorrect entries, etc.
Signed-off-by: Uwe Hermann <uwe(a)hermann-uwe.de>
Acked-by: Peter Stuge <peter(a)stuge.se>