Good list. Let's get people to take the lead. I'll take i915tool.
I did not understand the ACPI and romstage.c idea.
On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 11:23 PM, Paul Menzel
1. Think about ACPI and romstage.c unification.
1. Implement `EARLY_CBMEM_INIT` for at least AGESA boards.
2. Get timing stuff working.
3. Integrate AGESA debug into Kconfig.
4. Optimize boot speed.
5. Suspend to RAM and resume for the ASRock E350M1.
6. Test DDR3 modules on the ASUS F2A85-M.
7. Fix the ASUS M2A-VM patch and commit it to corebootv4 repository.
8. Port the ASRock A780FullHD.
1. Try coreboot on the MiniPC system with a LX800 board.
1. Get native graphics init working on the Lenovo ThinkPad X60 (and
X201). [Ron Minnich]