There are a number of outstanding issues:
* we don't have the mc_patch_01000086.h CPU ucode file yet which is
referenced in a comment in src/mainboard/supermicro/h8dmr_fam10/Options.lb.
AMD has not released it yet. This is not a problem specific to this port.
* I'm seeing toolchain issues. I can't get this tree to compile correctly with
gcc 4.3 (32 bit) - there is an optimization issue where certain parts of the
CBFS code execute very slowly. With gcc 3.4 (32 bit) that slowness
disappears. This is probably not a problem related to this port specifically.
* setting CONFIG_DEFAULT_CONSOLE_LOGLEVEL lower than 8 simply hangs the boot
shortly after the warm reset triggered by the MCP55 code. I think this too
might be a toolchain problem (but I see it on gcc 3.4 as well as 4.3).
* during startup, the CPU cores talk through each other on serial for a
while. Again, not an issue specific to this port.
* to avoid very slow LZMA decompression I use this port with LZMA compression
disabled in CBFS. I'm not sure what's causing this particular slowness.
Ward Vandewege <ward(a)gnu.org>