I'm going to add several lines in amd8111_enable of amd8111.c to disable
USB2 in amd8111.
/* disable usb2 in amd 8111 because it does not work awlays*/
byte = pci_read_config8(lpc_dev, 0x47);
byte |= (1<<7);
pci_write_config8(lpc_dev, 0x47, byte);
Also will remove several lines in amd8111_ide.c
/* The AMD768 has a bug where the BM DMA address must be
* 256 byte aligned while it is only 16 bytes long.
* Hard code this to a valid address below 0x1000
* where automatic port address assignment starts.
* FIXME: I assume the 8111 does the same thing. We should
* clarify. stepan(a)suse.de
pci_write_config32(dev, 0x20, 0xf01);
pci_write_config32(dev, 0x48, 0x205e5e5e);
word = 0x06a;
pci_write_config16(dev, 0x4c, word);
byte = 0x20 ; // Latency: 64-->32
pci_write_config8(dev, 0xd, byte);