uint8_t, uint16_t, uint32_t, uint64_t
On 5/25/06, Ronald G Minnich <rminnich(a)lanl.gov> wrote:
Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
What coding style is preferred if I want to merge
code into LinuxBIOS?
* plain code, as found in upstream sources (a mess)
* all unneeded #ifdef sections removed
* additionally proper indentation (tab=8)
* additionally replaced obfuscated #defines
* additionally Lindented to Linux kernel style
linux-c-mode, so yeah, lindent.
Also, what types should I use for variables?
* u8, u16, u32
* UInt8, UInt16, UInt32
* u_int8_t ...
* u_int8 ...
* uint8 ...
* uint8_t ...
* unsigned char, unsigned short, unsigned int
that's a mess in linuxbios right now. Stefan, you have a preference?
linuxbios mailing list