* YhLu <YhLu(a)tyan.com> [040505 07:26]:
I'm going to add several lines in amd8111_enable of amd8111.c to disable
USB2 in amd8111.
Also will remove several lines in amd8111_ide.c
/* The AMD768 has a bug where the BM DMA address must be
* 256 byte aligned while it is only 16 bytes long.
* Hard code this to a valid address below 0x1000
* where automatic port address assignment starts.
* FIXME: I assume the 8111 does the same thing. We should
* clarify. stepan(a)suse.de
pci_write_config32(dev, 0x20, 0xf01);
pci_write_config32(dev, 0x48, 0x205e5e5e);
word = 0x06a;
pci_write_config16(dev, 0x4c, word);
Fine. This should definitely go away, it's a dinosaur. ;)
byte = 0x20 ; // Latency: 64-->32
pci_write_config8(dev, 0xd, byte);
Am I just the only guy picky about this? I do prefer C style comments a
lot over C++ style when it comes down to permanent commenent. // is
typed so quickly that it qualifies for debugging comments that are
probably going away later on. But this is only cosmetics and does not