As promised. Attached is my fix:
Fully convert 440BX RAM init debugging to use printk(). Fixes build
breakage with CONFIG_DEBUG_RAM_SETUP enabled.
A number of debugging messages have been tweaked to take advantage of
the "new found" ability to output decimal numbers. :-D
I also need to make a small change to the dimm_size struct to fix
Build tested with the modified abuild I used to report this bug. Boot
tested on P2B-LS.
Joseph, now go fix i810. ;-)
Signed-off-by: Keith Hui <buurin(a)gmail.com>
On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 11:12 AM, Joseph Smith <joe(a)settoplinux.org> wrote:
On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 21:56:58 -0500, Keith Hui <buurin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
As title. Log from a locally modified abuild
I think this is something we did some time ago with simplifying
debugging facility - trying to use printk() everywhere.
Well, that is not good. Not good at all...