[SeaBIOS] Removing "legacy option ROM" from boot menu

Privat alex.mischke at web.de
Wed Sep 19 15:12:19 CEST 2012

Hello,

is it possible to remove the "legacy option ROM" entry from seabios'
boot menu list? (I use QEMU).
Using make menuconfig I tried to disable "Boot Interfaces --> Option
ROMS". After compiling and using the bios.bin I only receive a black
screen. My vgabios.bin is in its proper location.

Note: This error only occurs when I disable the aforementioned function.
Any clue how to solve this issue? I have seen screenshots where this
entry doesn't appear so it seems it's possible to bypass this entry.

TIA,

Alex