[SeaBIOS] (no subject)

Gerd Hoffmann kraxel at redhat.com
Fri Sep 14 10:00:46 CEST 2012

On 09/13/12 22:12, Jason Baron wrote:
> add dsdt for q35 chipset of qemu.

Not used anywhere.

We probaby want build it into the seabios binary so we don't depend on
qemu passing it to us.  Or we just make qemu pass the dsdt to seabios
unconditionally.  Not sure if that is possible given the dsdt patching
we do.

Guess we want CONFIG_QEMU_PIIX and CONFIG_QEMU_Q35 to build the two bios
variants[1].  Or include both acpi tables, then select at runtime.

cheers,
  Gerd

[1] And while being at it also CONFIG_QEMU so we can replace the
    slightly irritating "if (!CONFIG_COREBOOT)" with "if (CONFIG_QEMU)"