[coreboot] Further coreboot releases, setting new standards

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 17:34:03 CET 2018

What we've learned over the almost 20 years of this project is that
having a board in the tree that builds and fails on boot is really
bad.

Keeping such broken boards in because someone has the best of
intentions to "make it work when I get time" is bad policy.

Having watched this cycle of good intentions/broken boards for several
years now, I'm in favor of biasing toward removing boards that have no
known users.

It's git. It's all in there.

ron