[coreboot] Skylake (XHCI): System self start just after suspend S3.

Jose Trujillo ce.autom at protonmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:45:57 CET 2018

Naresh:

> Can you provide kernel logs

Partial kernel logs are attached showing failed and successful s3.

> Also can you provided MMIO dump of PORTSC before & after S3 entry.

I still don't know how to dump memory from fedora (could you suggest some tool?).

> XHCI MMIO base can be found using command:
> lspci -s 00:14.0 -vvvk # I guess bus 0, device 0x14, func 0 is XHCI ctrl.
> region 0 is MMIO base

Region 0: Memory at d1220000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]

> PORTSC for USB3 is in offset range 0x500-0x580.

Still pending because I need a memory dumping tool/command... (I am investigating /dev/crash memory dump).... please advise.

Thank you,
Jose.