[coreboot] Supported Motherboards

Patrick Georgi pgeorgi at google.com
Fri Nov 9 20:18:48 CET 2018

Am Fr., 9. Nov. 2018 um 19:29 Uhr schrieb Nico Huber <nico.h at gmx.de>:

> stand your biased bullshit.

I'd prefer the list to remain friendlier than that.

> So I'm looking for arguments against AMD
> when I see your unfounded arguments against Intel. Not because I don't
> like AMD but because I don't like this list to look dubious, i.e. that
> we would accept biased arguments without correcting them.

I must have missed the memo where the list was renamed to coreboot-fanboys.

Since most of the arguments seem to be derived from security and/or
software freedom point of views, maybe discuss that stuff on
https://seclists.org/basics/ or find some forum for software freedom and
hardware?

Regards,
Patrick
--
Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: