[coreboot] When does AMD release the fam15 spectre microcode updates?

Ivan Ivanov qmastery16 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 19:07:00 CEST 2018

Maybe it just AMD's microcode versioning got messed up and this is
indeed the latest microcode despite its' lower number, but the only
way to check it - is to test both microcodes for their degree of
vulnerability to the Spectres. It does not make much sense to release
an outdated microcode, assuming its' not an accidental mistake by AMD
- so I hope that AMD guy would notice your messages

Ivan