[coreboot] [RFH] Status of the Lenovo X201

qtux mail at qtux.eu
Thu May 3 21:51:46 CEST 2018

I uploaded a status report for the X201 and it contains the smashed
stack message. Since then I booted several times but was not able to
reproduce this stack smashing issue. It seems like that this kind of
error occurs only once after flashing. Please find attached a diff of
the notable differences of a new console log compared to the one I
pushed to board-status. It supports that there is an issue with the
initial raminit.

Cheers,
Matthias