[coreboot] New user of KGPE-D16

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Thu Feb 15 23:47:19 CET 2018

On 02/15/2018 01:22 AM, Elisenda Cuadros wrote:

> Hello Taiidan,
>
> I bought it used, but the seller was so kind to send me the module. It
> was a nice surprise.
The rare moral fleabay seller haha.
> If you need high quality photos of this module or anything else,
> please don´t hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to help.
Ah thanks, if you can I would love some to upload to the wiki for future
reference as I don't have a good camera (remember to remove EXIF etc)
> My cpu is 6238 not 6328, but thank you for your advise :-) .
I suggest obtaining the faster 6386SE ASAP before they become harder to
come by (as AMD/ASUS has stopped making all G34/C32 stuff, so stock up
while you can)