[coreboot] Asus AM1I-A

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Wed Feb 14 14:48:54 CET 2018

On 02/14/2018 01:40 AM, Gergely Kiss wrote:

> Maybe the best way to see this is to try virtualizing some hardware?
Coreboot AGESA used on AM1 doesn't support IOMMU :[ and of course the
default bios doesn't either. There is no IOMMU device in lspci/dmesg so
passing hardware doesn't work.

I know other coreboot AGESA fam16 platforms support it so I imagine it
can't be that difficult for someone to add, but I do not have the skills
to do this especially without the documentation.

This would be a nice little embedded server board if it had IOMMU.

Thanks for your information!