[coreboot] Rowhammer mitigation: RH activation probability

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Sun Dec 16 01:02:28 CET 2018

Actually, the latest Rowhammer attack is harder to exploit on laptops
due to the power saving features for row activation. Servers use a
different row activation strategy which has better performance, but also
enables one-location hammering.
See Gruss, Lipp, Schwarz, Genkin et al.:
Another Flip in the Wall of Rowhammer Defenses
2018 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy

Regards,
Carl-Daniel