[coreboot] ast2400 / ast2500

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Fri Nov 10 23:51:59 CET 2017

On 10/20/2017 10:00 PM, Tirumalesh wrote:

> Thanks for the information.
>
> As I understand correctly, the main support is for x86 only. So if we want to run coreboot as the only firmware, we have to do it our self.

Coreboot supports ARM, which is the usual BMC processor of choice -
although as I have said you'd be much better off porting OpenBMC
(preferably the better IBM version for even more features) and having a
management stack ready to go vs having to make your own with coreboot
(this is the first time I have heard of that)