[coreboot] Disabling Intel ME 11 via undocumented mode

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 17:14:52 CET 2017

Hello!
(I'm working from the office today on a library computer...)
My regular laptop might be wearing one of those dratted things. But
before we start confusing people further, perhaps one of the group
needs to reiterate exactly what that contraption is, and why it was
necessary. Oh and what the cleaner is supposed to do, and why machines
who were cleaned of it, may not work correctly, or even may.

I've got an interesting idea that I do know what it does, and why, but
there must be a few people there who're confused about what the IME is
and isn't.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com