[coreboot] coreboot support for Minnowboard Turbot E3845

Michael Graichen michael.graichen at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 19:29:38 CET 2017

Hey,

I've bought a Minnowboard Turbot (quad core / E3845) to start developing
on the Atom's.

I was hopping that it has support like the Minnowboard Max but it get
stuck right after FspInitApi(&FspInitParams); in
coreboot/src/drivers/intel/fsp1_0/fsp_util.c. The last output i can see
is "POST: 0x92" which comes from post_code(POST_FSP_MEMORY_INIT); right
before FspInitApi(&FspInitParams);

 From FSP it should return to
src/soc/intel/fsp_baytrail/fsp/chipset_fsputil.c ChipsetFspReturnPoint
but i never gets here.

So far I've tried Minnowboard Max config and bayleybay_fsp both with the
same result.

I'm using Minnowboards original Firmware and overright the las 3MB with
coreboot.
As FSP I use the branch BayTrail from https://github.com/IntelFsp/FSP

Am I missing something to make it boot?

Is anyone booting coreboot on the Turbot?

Best Regards,

Micha