[coreboot] Asus M2V-MX SE: Interrupt issues

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 17 00:25:08 CET 2013

Dear Rudolf, der Alex,

thank you for the answers.

Am Montag, den 16.12.2013, 20:02 +0100 schrieb Rudolf Marek:
> On 16.12.2013 01:23, Paul Menzel wrote:
> >   [    0.010581] ACPI: Unable to load the System Description Tables
>
> ACPI tables seems to be b0rked. IRQ routing won't work without ACPI tables.
> Something must have overwritten the tables? It happened to idwer when using the
> CBMEM console.

disabling a bunch of options including CBMEM console made the board
boot.

> I can try to check it on Thursday.

With the working image I could hang the system with `cbmem -c`, which
should reported no table found. After rebooting it hung after ten
minutes it hung again. This time I do not know why and how to reproduce
it. Lastly I think there were some graphical corruption on the external
card not present with the vendor BIOS.

Thanks,

Paul