Specification for 440gx (northbridge)

Matthias Mueller Matthim at t-online.de
Fri Jan 3 04:24:00 CET 2003

Hi Siva,

I worked with the 440GX. All the docs I used were available on the
Intel-Site. I noticed that they removed all the docs from there
site. Is the 440GX still available ? Only the 440BX is supported which
is very similar. Maybe someone on the list can give you the docs (they
are all PDF files). I left that company very quickly and do not have
access to the docs :-(. Did you ask an Intel distributor about these
docs ? They must know.

Good luck
Matthias

* sivakumar <sivakumar.subramani at wipro.com> [030103 09:36]: